There could be a thousand ways to become injured in an accident. It can happen in a split second and the consequences can include everything from bruises and broken bones to paralysis or even death. Personal injury law involves claims for accidents that occur because of negligence, whether it be a car accident, a slip and fall, a medical malpractice or a defective product matter. For experienced and skilled legal counsel you should contact Attorney Manfredi today.
WHAT TO DO FOLLOWING AN INJURY
- Seek medical help and let your provider know that your injuries are the result of an accident.
- Take photos of the accident scene, your injuries and anything else that could provide evidence of negligence on the part of the property owner, driver or other party.
- Obtain the names of any witnesses to the event and jot down phone numbers and addresses.
- On business premises, notify the management that you were injured in an accident and ask for a written report containing the details of the incident.
- Do not sign a release until you have spoken with an attorney who will give you legal advice on the matter.
SEEKING A KNOWLEDGEABLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN CONNECTICUT
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident, please contact the Law Offices of Cotter, Greenfield, Manfredi & Lenes for a complimentary consultation. We provide compassionate support and sound legal guidance. We can advocate aggressively on your behalf, utilizing all legal options for recovering damages. Contact us today at (860) 887-1695.